In the H10 Las Palmeras we are sensitive to the environment in which we live:
- Follow with the principles of the World Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Constant improvement in all our processes, especially in socio-cultural, economic and environmental processes.
- Optimize the use of natural resources such as water, fuel, diesel, propane gas, electricity etc for our services.
- Establishment of systems to reduce and control the amount of waste
- Establishment of training programs for our employees to be environment-friendly in their daily work.
- Ensure the active participation of our guests in the activities within our program of responsible tourism.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations, on state- and local law basis.
- Collaboration with local organizations to create jobs for local workers, including the groups which are affected by social exclusion.
- Purchase within the procurement processes locally produced products and services.
- At all levels of the organization, including suppliers, promote the knowledge about our business policy.
- Attendance and participation in socio-cultural activities, organized by the local authority.
- Creation of data collection, indicators and environmental objectives with regular evaluation of the action plans in order to analyze possible deviations.