The use of this digital publication constitutes acceptance of the following conditions of use:
- The digital publication of the Responsible Tourism Institute is to provide customers with services of the Biosphere Tourism and the general public, information on services offered, member stores, news of interest, etc..
- Responsible Tourism Institute reserves the right to make, at any time, modify the information contained in digital publishing, and to suspend your access at any time without notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this entity does not undertake to immediately update the information in digital publishing.
- Responsible Tourism Institute accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content that third parties are the links to those referred to in these pages.
- Responsible Tourism Institute is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to its digital publication or use of information or applications contained therein.
- Responsible Tourism Institute owns all rights in the digital publishing software and the rights of intellectual property related to the content included therein, except for the rights to products and services that are not property of this entity, whose brands are registered on behalf of their respective owners and are recognized as such by the Responsible Tourism Institute. No material from the digital publication may be reproduced, copied or published without the prior written consent of this entity.
- Responsible Tourism Institute scrupulously respect the confidentiality of personal information provided by visitors to digital publishing, by complying with current legislation on data protection, and among others, the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. "
- If you wish to contact the Responsible Tourism Institute e-mail may do so by directing your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org calling (+34) 902 929 928.
- All information received in these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, are considered to be given to Responsible Tourism Institute free of charge. Do not send, please, information that can not be treated this way.
- All products and services in these pages that are not owned by Responsible Tourism Institute are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by Responsible Tourism Institute and appear in this digital publication for the purpose of publicity and information gathering . Such owners may request modification or deletion of information concerning them. Furthermore, the appearance of these third marks does not necessarily imply the recommendation of the same.