The use of this digital publication constitutes acceptance of the following conditions of use:
- The digital publication of the Biosphere Responsible Tourism is to provide customers with services of the Biosphere Responsible Tourism and the general public, information on services offered, member stores, news of interest, etc..
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism reserves the right to make, at any time, modify the information contained in digital publishing, and to suspend your access at any time without notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this entity does not undertake to immediately update the information in digital publishing.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content that third parties are the links to those referred to in these pages.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to its digital publication or use of information or applications contained therein.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism owns all rights in the digital publishing software and the rights of intellectual property related to the content included therein, except for the rights to products and services that are not property of this entity, whose brands are registered on behalf of their respective owners and are recognized as such by The Institute of Responsible Tourism. No material from the digital publication may be reproduced, copied or published without the prior written consent of this entity.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism scrupulously respect the confidentiality of personal information provided by visitors to digital publishing, by complying with current legislation on data protection, and among others, the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. "
- If you wish to contact the Biosphere Responsible Tourism e-mail may do so by directing your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org calling (+34) 902 929 928.
- All information received in these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, are considered to be given to Biosphere Responsible Tourism free of charge. Do not send, please, information that can not be treated this way.
- All products and services in these pages that are not owned by Biosphere Responsible Tourism are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by Biosphere Responsible Tourism and appear in this digital publication for the purpose of publicity and information gathering . Such owners may request modification or deletion of information concerning them. Furthermore, the appearance of these third marks does not necessarily imply the recommendation of the same.
The application of this digital publication means the agreement of the following conditions of use:
The purpose of the digital publication of Biosphere Responsible Tourism is to provide Biosphere Responsible Tourism customers and the general public with information about the offered services, adhered establishments, relevant news, etc.
Biosphere Responsible Tourism reserves the right to make, anytime, modifications in the information of its digital publication, just as suspend the access at any time unannounced. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this entity makes no commitment to update immediately the information of the digital publication.
Biosphere Responsible Tourism assumes no liability derived from the contents of third parties with links referring to these pages.
Biosphere Responsible Tourism accepts no responsibility derived from any damage or injury of the user’s software and hardware because of its access to the digital publication or because of the use of the information and applications on it.
Biosphere Responsible Tourism is the owner of all the software rights of the digital publication, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights referred to the contents which are include, except for products and services rights that are not property of this entity, whose brands are registered for its respective owners, and are recognized as such by Biosphere Responsible Tourism. No material of the digital publication could be reproduced, copy or publish without prior written consent of this entity.
Biosphere Responsible Tourism shall strictly preserve the confidentiality of the personal details given by the visitors of the digital publication, through the observation of the current data protection regulation, and among others, the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, of Personal Data Protection.
If you would like to contact Biosphere Responsible Tourism send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (+34) 902 929 928.
All information received by this page, such as comments, suggestions and ideas, shall be considered granted to Biosphere Responsible Tourism free of charge. Please, do not send information that is not suitable to be treated in this manner.
Any product and service of these pages which are not property of Biosphere Responsible Tourism are registered brands of their respective owners and recognized as such by Biosphere Responsible Tourism, showing up in this digital publication for the purposes of advertising and compilation of information. The mentioned owners could ask for their information for modify or remove. Moreover, the appearance of these third-party brands does not necessarily imply their recommendation.
Biosphere Responsible Tourism commit indefinitely not to disclose to third parties any confidential information that has been provided.
The confidential information is that which has been provided by one of the parties to the other indicating that it is confidential, provided that such information is not public domain.