(Nota: Informações Legais apenas disponíveis em Inglês)
The use of this digital publication constitutes acceptance of the following conditions of use:
- The digital publication of the Biosphere Responsible Tourism is to provide customers with services of the Biosphere Responsible Tourism and the general public, information on services offered, member stores, news of interest, etc..
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism reserves the right to make, at any time, modify the information contained in digital publishing, and to suspend your access at any time without notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this entity does not undertake to immediately update the information in digital publishing.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content that third parties are the links to those referred to in these pages.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to its digital publication or use of information or applications contained therein.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism owns all rights in the digital publishing software and the rights of intellectual property related to the content included therein, except for the rights to products and services that are not property of this entity, whose brands are registered on behalf of their respective owners and are recognized as such by The Institute of Responsible Tourism. No material from the digital publication may be reproduced, copied or published without the prior written consent of this entity.
- Biosphere Responsible Tourism scrupulously respect the confidentiality of personal information provided by visitors to digital publishing, by complying with current legislation on data protection, and among others, the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. "
- If you wish to contact the Biosphere Responsible Tourism e-mail may do so by directing your e-mail to email@example.com calling (+34) 902 929 928.
- All information received in these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, are considered to be given to Biosphere Responsible Tourism free of charge. Do not send, please, information that can not be treated this way.
- All products and services in these pages that are not owned by Biosphere Responsible Tourism are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by Biosphere Responsible Tourism and appear in this digital publication for the purpose of publicity and information gathering . Such owners may request modification or deletion of information concerning them. Furthermore, the appearance of these third marks does not necessarily imply the recommendation of the same.